Snowing in Malaysia

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Daddy's Girl

Last Thursday, 21April 2011 I received a visit from my dad. He had to attend a meeting here in Kelana Jaya and decided to stay at my place. I'm touched that he chose to stay at my 16th floor condo instead of my sister's.(kdayah jangan marah ye)  :)


I know it's not an easy thing for my dad to stay here.. yeah he might be very wise and knowledgeable in many things but he's a little bit phobia when it comes to lift.. probably the thought of being trapped alone in one of those 'moving boxes' is a little bit too much for him.. who doesn't?

The 5 days stay here flies very fast.. almost all the times were filled with laughter, his life stories, maths and BM quizzes to my daughter Alliya and of course the common topics that we share@ teaching/ schools/ students etc.
Once in a while topics on politic were mentioned. :P
Alliya also took the chance to interview her 'tok wan' for her Sejarah's folio as the 'Tokoh in the Family'.. This is a quote of what her Tok Wan@my dad said to her before the interview :
"Kalau Alliya nak tulih pasal Tok Wan, Alliya mesti tulih lebih tebai dari buku Mahathir.. kalau tak, baik tok sah tulih"

Don't worry those are just encouraging or challenging words from my dad to my daughter.. Who knows maybe one day my Alliya will become one of Malaysia's famous writer like her favourite; Ain Maisarah.

We also took him to his favorite event.. none other than the Pesta Buku Antarabangsa KL 2011, Midvalley MPH and last but not least the Minerva's at Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman. He can spend hours at these places..

Alliya and her Tok Wan @ the new renovated Puduraya
At the Ani's Sup Utara, BSP :)

In the LRT to Salak South after visited the PBAB-KL
But the best part of all is to take him to places of eateries.. all and all we really enjoyed our time spent with my dad.. I hope he'll come and stay with us again... miss you dad..

4 comments:

  1. teacher dah ubah care penulisan ye. hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiza- kena ubah sikit- sebab org2 muda dan mereka2 yang berjiwa muda je yang baca blog, jadi kenala ikut sikit cara org2 muda menulis.. tapi seperti biasala kalau dah 'skema' macam saya ni.. masih menulis macam Tun Mahathir juga hihihi..

    ReplyDelete